- Resale - single family
813 W 109th Street Los Angeles, CA, 90044 Canada Get directions$580,000 $375/Sq. ft.
- Age83 Years
- Parking Detached car garage
- Area C36 - Metropolitan Southwest
- MLS# SB20145057
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 28 Days Ago
Description: Fall in love with this charming home. Wonderfully updated within a sprawling 1,500 sq. Ft. Of living space. Step into a privately enclosed stone paved front porch and make your way into the main entry as you are greeted into a vivid living space with a cozy fireplace and bright recessed lighting throughout, adjacently located to a comfortable dinning space adorned with crown molding. Galley designed kitchen offers sleek cabinets with granite counter tops and stainless-steel fixtures. Attached to kitchen is a separate breakfast nook area ideal for intimate meals. Ample size bedrooms, master room features a large private bathroom with a dual vanity, soaking tub and stand up shower along with spacious walk-in closet. home also features dual paned windows, hvac system, private laundry room and crown molding throughout the entire home. A must see!
- Other: Accessibility: 2+ Access Exits, Appl: Dishwasher, Community Feat: Sidewalks, Community Feat: Street Lights, Construction: Drywall Walls, Cool: Central Air, County: Los Angeles, Crown Molding, Exter: Rain Gutters, Fence: Good Condition, FireplaceFeatures: Living Room, FireplaceFeatures: Wood Burning, Flooring: Laminate, Flooring: Tile, Front Yard, Gar Sp: 2.00, Gas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Granite Counters, Heat: Central, Intr: Ceiling Fan(s), Lot Cmnty: Back Yard, Lot Sqft: 6384.00, Parking, ParkingTotal: 2.00, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Front Porch, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Stone, Recessed Lighting, Roof: Shingle, RoomType: Kitchen, RoomType: Living Room, RoomType: Master Bathroom, RoomType: Master Bedroom, RoomType: Walk-In Closet, School District: Los Angeles Unified, SecurityFeatures: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), SecurityFeatures: Fire and Smoke Detection System, Sewer: Public Sewer, Wood, Zoning: LAR1
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Woodcrest Elementary School||K-5||0.3 mi|
|2||George Washington Preparatory High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|2||Samuel Gompers Middle School||6-8||1.2 mi|
|NA||New West Technical Academy||6-12||0.2 mi|
|NA||New Langston Hughes Academy||K-12||0.3 mi|
|NA||Washington Primary Center School||K-1||0.3 mi|
|5||Figueroa Street Elementary School||K-5||0.5 mi|
|NA||Rdb Academy -(Reading Daily Books) A School For Learning||K-10||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Joanna RecinosBRE# 01826417 REALTOR®
- Casa Bella Properties 15901 Hawthorne Blvd. Suite 475 , LAWNDALE, CA 90260
- Business (310) 283-4353
- Mobile (310) 283-4353
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Lawndale, Gardena, Inglewood, Hawthorne and other South Bay surrounding cities.
- Specializations Single Family Home, Condo/Townhouse/Co-op, Multi-Family