- 1820 W 151st St, Compton, CA 90220
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 768 Sqft
- Wonderful starter home, nestled within a generous lot. Cozy home features an open kitchen, granite counter tops, glass tiled back splash with white cabinetry. Home is also equipped with central heating and air, recessed lighting and laminate flooring throughout. Large yard is ideal for BBQ family gatherings. Conveniently located near Compton Airport, major freeways and shopping centers and schools. A must see!
- 1413 S Pearl Ave, Compton, CA 90221
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1118 Sqft
- Charming home with unparalleled preservation. Step into this warm inviting home and envision quality family time near the cozy fireplace. Open living and dining area, followed by a galley kitchen featuring tiled counter tops and flooring. With strong solid bones and your imagination this home offers endless possibilities. Not to mention the spacious yard, and a lot featuring over 6, 600 sq. ft. The home also offers an added BONUS... a separate room attached to the garage for multi-use, private office, gym, game roo ...
- 1541 S Pearl Ave, Compton, CA 90221
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1366 Sqft
- BACK ON THE MARKET!Fall in love with this lovely home as you walk into an inviting, spacious layout. Enter the living area and be pleasantly greeted by a cozy fireplace with an adjoining dining area, ideal for warm family gatherings. Bright, lengthy kitchen features tile counter tops, stainless steel sink and range hood. In addition, extensive cabinet space with convenient, interior laundry space. Bright and airy, spacious master bedroom flows seamlessly to a private yard through glass sliding doors. Home features ...
- 855 E 104th St, Los Angeles, CA 90002
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1131 Sqft
- As you step into this cozy home, you will be greeted to a bright and airy living room which leads to an adjacent dining area and kitchen that features newer cabinets along with stainless steel sink and faucet along with Laminate flooring throughout. Make your way through the hallway an appreciate the privacy into the two formal bedrooms and bathroom, adorned with a decorative Mosaic tile wall mirror, and tiled walls and flooring. Escape into the master bedroom and indulge in the privacy of your own bathroom. Master ...
- 963 E 66th St, Inglewood, CA 90302
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 720 Sqft
- Great Curb appeal, this 2b/1b, home is perched on an R2 lot with over 5, 700 Sq. Ft. this lot offers substantial room for home expansion or plenty of room to build an additional unit, this is an Investors delight. Prime location, minutes if not walking distance form FORUM and new RAMS stadium.
- 14526 S Denker Ave, Gardena, CA 90247
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- PENDING CANCELATION OF CURRENT ESCROW. BUYER COULDNT PERFORM!!> This home has gone through a complete remodel from the inside out and all it needs is a new owner to make it their home. This 4 bed 2 bath home has great curb appeal, from sec you pull up you immediately notice the sleek new wood fence that surrounding the front yard which also has drought tolerant landscaping. Upon entering the home you see gorgeous new engineered flooring throughout the home and are welcomed by the living room area which opens up to ...
- 823 E 75th St, Los Angeles, CA 90001
- · 1924 Sqft
- Wonderful Duplex and great investment opportunity for owner user. Minutes from Downtown LA, Great overall condition, very well kept property. Front 3 bedroom 1 bath unit offers an inviting open floor plan, spacious kitchen and hardwood flooring through out. Second unit is a 2 bedroom 1 bath. Property features a Lengthy driveway with ample parking space. Opportunities like this are rare to come by. Don miss out on this amazing opportunity!